My 3 Branches of Services:
1) Sort-term focused therapy for individuals, couples or families.
Within a six-week time frame I will enable you to articulate the primary issue blocking you from moving on and enable you to develop new strategies to incorporate into your day to day life. If you are experiencing any form of grieving or loss, this is an ideal therapy opportunity for you.
2) Health and mental health agency support, training and development.
I will meet with any representative of your agency, identify areas for development, do in-services and provide detailed strategies for carry over.
3) Consultation services for Businesses, large and small.
From start-up to merges and acquisitions, I will meet with you or any representative of your business to outline how I would assist you in developing successful teams, problem solving and conflict resolution.
As your consultant, I will:
- Learn about your organization, agency or business and its specific needs.
- Bring fresh eyes and ears, experience and an open mind to your organization, agency or business.
- Provide a new perspective.
- Identify strengths and areas to be developed.
- Identify challenges and opportunities.
- Analyze all the information gathered and provide solutions and plans.
Individual Professional and Personal Counselling: I help highly effective people understand exactly how and why they choose their personal and business relationships via my Individual Suitability Profile (ISP). With the knowledge and insight you gain, you can take charge of your own life choices.
Workshops and Presentations: I am able to custom design workshops and presentations according to your needs.
Topics I have covered in the past include:
- Making Sense of Time Management
- Teams and You: Understanding your role on a team.
- Metaphor; the language of creative thinking.
- Professional Development for Health and Mental Health Service Providers
- The Art of Communication